Are you looking to progress your career? We are looking for an enthusiastic Planner / Senior Planner to join our team, working alongside experienced professionals (including our in-house architects and ecologists), gaining, and developing experience and contributing to a wide range of projects.
The successful candidate will ideally meet the following requirements:
- Proven track record and relevant experience in Planning, Architecture or Urban Design.
- Professional attitude and team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and own car essential.
- Degree or masters in a relevant subject is essential.
- A member of a relevant professional body, or working towards membership, i.e. RTPI, RIBA.
Pro Vision is an established and growing company with a strong client base and workload. We aim to serve clients and deliver positive outcomes through carefully conceived and high-quality solutions. We are a thriving example of an employee owned company.
Your salary will be based on your experience and qualifications. There will be a benefits package that will include pension and profit share bonus. We encourage flexible working with a combination of office, home working, site visits and meetings.